This Easy Vegan Romesco Sauce
Easy Vegan Romesco Sauce
Brightly colored romesco sauce is not only a feast for your tastebuds but for your eyes! Combine all ingredients in blender for a tasty sauce to complement your vegetables.
1 – 15 oz jar roasted red peppers, drained
1/2 cup sliced blanched almonds, toasted
1/4 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
2 Tlbsp red wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp sweet paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
- Toast almonds first! Spread almonds in a single layer on a parchment lined pan. Toast in oven at 350 degrees for 5-6 minutes. (keep a close on eye on them – you don’t want burnt almonds)
- Drain roasted red peppers.
- Put all recipe ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until chunky or smooth – your taste preference in this step!
- Store in refrigerator for 5 – 7 days.
- Recipe can be frozen. I like my sauce more smooth!